Thursday 26 September 2013

Sea World

I know a lot of people would say ... why not Disney World.... im a kid ... but not that much of a kid.. but I do love my Dolphins...

They are an amazing mammal ...but seeing the Killer whales too ... they are MASSIVE!!!










 
why the first 20 seats have the words "Splash Zone"




 
The Dolphins'
 










 
 
I got to feed the Dolphins ...  WOW... made my day
 







 
this poor turtle lost a leg to a shark


 
this 1 was hot by a boat ... an infection caused the damage to the shell and has now lost the use of his rear legs ... will be kept at Sea World ... many of the others will be set free

 
 
King Penguins ... and a few other types... it was 0 deg cel ... or F^%@! cold.












 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Loving seeing the photos looks like you are having a great time enjoy!

    ReplyDelete